glamourmash

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Recipes: Roma tomato, parmesan cheese & garlic chive spread on toasted ciabatta bread

Yesterday, I wanted to mix things up from the usual so instead of hitting a standard grocery, I went shopping at a small Italian Market in Little Italy. Most items are either made fresh at the restaurant next door or bought at the local farmers market. I picked up freshly baked ciabatta bread, roma tomatoes, parmesan cheese and a pre-made garlic chive spread... all the ingredients for an amaaaazing sandwich. Yes, I cheated with the pre-made stuff, but I found a recipe for fresh garlic and chive spread here

Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 3 minutes | Yield: 1 serving

Ingredients:
2 slices ciabatta bread
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 roma tomato, sliced
2 tablespoons garlic chive spread
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit. Slice ciabatta bread and roma tomatoes. Cover both slices with shredded parmesan cheese and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Spread the garlic and chive spread onto one slice of the ciabatta bread. Top with tomatoes and the other slice of bread and... enjoy!     


Oh, and P.S.- This is by far the best t-shirt maybe... ever? Find it here: www.seibei.com


MAKE ME A SANDWICH!
hehehe



2 comments:

  1. Oh, good lord. I'm making this, STAT! Beautiful photos, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you, doll ;) It was truly delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please be sure to include your info so I can visit your blog as well. If you would like to follow, I would love to follow you right back! xx -holly foxen wells

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...