glamourmash

Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Summer's coming... have you noticed? The days are longer and the weather is warmer. I've always considered Memorial Day Weekend as the kick-off to Summertime. The 3 day holiday lends to lovely weekend getaways and outdoor dinners and drinks with friends and family. 

This Memorial Day marks two years for my boyfriend and I and we are going to celebrate by trying to recreate our first date. A day soaking up the sun (and some cocktails) at a rooftop pool in downtown San Diego and then dinner and drinks wherever we stumble.

I am really looking forward to everything! Do you guys have any special plans?

I wanted to put together some fun outfits for the different things that I would love to do on Memorial Day Weekend... a day at the horse races, a day at the beach and a day at a backyard barbecue.  


Left to Right: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10


7 comments:

  1. ummm I think I'm gonna go buy the flower dress, white dress, and maxi... gosh so cute.

    xoxo

    brookelyse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the looks you put together for a day at the races:)
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love memorial day! great post, dear :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring post. Your illustrations are always so stylish and refined!!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress :)
    xoxo
    Have a good day beautiful
    http://www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit inspirations in this post!


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog!!! Follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin???
    xoxo from rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please be sure to include your info so I can visit your blog as well. If you would like to follow, I would love to follow you right back! xx -holly foxen wells

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...