glamourmash

Friday, July 27, 2012

Chef Spotlight: Joy the Baker

ATTENTION ALL FOODIES!

Have you heard of Joy the Baker? She is an amazing chef blogger who prepares and photographs the most delicious looking food! I've tried and adapted several of her recipes including my Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Ravioli from THIS RECIPE of Joy's and I'm yet to be disappointed. 

Her blog is beautifully put together and her directions are filled with the perfect mix of informative and funny. And did I mention the photos? The photos will induce serious mouth-watering! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please be sure to include your info so I can visit your blog as well. If you would like to follow, I would love to follow you right back! xx -holly foxen wells

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...