glamourmash

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Invite to San Diego Fashion Event - F.A.V. at emma jane

Hey San Diego peeps! I would like to extend the invite for all of you to attend the F.A.V. Event (fashion art vino & beer) that my client, emma jane, is hosting. The event will take place this evening, October 23rd, from 7-10 p.m. at the emma jane La Jolla store location.

Guests will enjoy fashion, art, local craft beer and wine tastings and beats by DJ Seth Collins. Live paintings and pieces by featured artists Annie Hardy, Rob Piper and Alex Avila will also be on display. 

Let me know if you would like to come and I will be sure to put you on our special VIP list! 


emma jane Location:  
7643 Girard Ave., Ste. C                                             
La Jolla, CA 92037          

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please be sure to include your info so I can visit your blog as well. If you would like to follow, I would love to follow you right back! xx -holly foxen wells

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...