glamourmash

Monday, September 10, 2012

WHITE HAUTE // After Labor Day

Whoever made up that stupid rule that you're not allowed to wear white after Labor Day? What a weirdo. And when does this rule officially end according to this genius trendsetter? Until the next Labor Day? Whatever.

That rule is dead in my book.

White is perfect for all seasons. And I'm sure all my stylish readers would agree. In fact, I think white is worn best directly AFTER Labor Day. The summer weather is still lingering and we are trying to soak up as much of the summer love as possible. White just seems appropriate. Just try not to spill ketchup or watermelon down the front of your white dress like I favor doing.

10 comments:

  1. Worst rule ever -- love all the white you picked! That buffet is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous. And I'm with you- that rule is stupid. Luckily I don't think many people follow it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree 100% with this statement. In fact, winter white is my favorite! I plan on wearing my white Michele watch all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I'm drooling over those foo dogs right?!!!?

    And yeah, who did make up that rule and when does it end?! It doesn't even make any sense. I'm going to google it, one second...Okay back! Many explanations but no clear answer. They mystery continues. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg is that buffet new??????? I LOVE IT!
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, I'm digging the Foo dogs and Marc watch!
    xo, Londa
    www.designroundup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. it´s great and awesome way to chosse what you like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That West Elm buffet is def white hot. Great choices:)
    xo, Chelsea
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL that Labour Day thing, I have no idea who or why that was started! Bring on the white pieces I say and that Marc Jacobs watch would look ravishing on my wrist...

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    Win a glam necklace and earring set by Angelique! Enter NOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of these white picks! We agree! Wear white whenever you want! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please be sure to include your info so I can visit your blog as well. If you would like to follow, I would love to follow you right back! xx -holly foxen wells

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...