glamourmash

Friday, May 10, 2013

The Golden Girl


Hey my beautiful readers! Tell me your weekend plans!!!

In reverse... I am going to celebrate Mother's Day with my mama on Sunday, plan my friend's bachelorette and bridal shower with a pack of my lovely girls on Saturday and then watch The Great Gatsby and welcome home my boyfriend from the Kentucky Derby on Friday! 

Ok, so today The Great Gatsby comes out in theaters and I am freaking OUT! I am more than halfway through the book and want to finish it before I see the movie tomorrow! Problem is, I have like 30 minutes of free time tomorrow so I am hoping to speed read the heck out of the book!!

So, I have been having quite the obsession with gold belts lately. They are a simple addition but can have such a huge impact on an outfit. Here are some of my to picks. What do you think of the gold belt trend!?

12 comments:

  1. These are the shit. Number 6 is my jam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love anything gold, these pieces are fantastic Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh love all of these gold belts - i have such a gold obsession too. and i'm hoping to see gatsby soon as well. i haven't read the book probably since high school, but i remember loving it! have a beautiful weekend!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with gold belts, just ordered one from ASOS yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The peplum belt is so cool! Which the last one wasn't out of stock- I've been searching for that exact belt!

    Xo, Amanda

    theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dying for a gold belt for years now and I can never find one I like. I love #3 but still looking for the one I am dreaming of! Why are they so hard to find???

    Happy weekend, Holly!


    Jill
    Check out the TWO GIVEAWAYS today only on
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely in love with #1 :)

    kisses from NYC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great belt selections!!! I'm reorganizing a girlfriend's closet and then we are doing mother's day and the boys are spoiling me. I can't wait!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful, especially the last one!!!
    You cannot go wrong with gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I am loving your finds, the ASOS and Topshop are amazing!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, that ASOS peplum belt is sick! Gotta have it!
    xo,
    Angelica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please be sure to include your info so I can visit your blog as well. If you would like to follow, I would love to follow you right back! xx -holly foxen wells

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...