glamourmash

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Gifts For Our Lovely Mamas


It's that time of year again! Time to gush over our lovely moms and lavish them with deserving love and gifts! My mom is about as wonderful as they come. She is incredible supportive, the most empathetic and generous person that I've ever known and she is beautiful beyond words. She deserves all the happiness in the world and I hope that I can be even half the mama that she has been to my sister and I. Here are some gifts that I picked out with my own special mama in mind.

P.S. Hi Mom! Thanks for reading all of my blog posts. You are my first and biggest fan! Wink! 


14 comments:

  1. That pillow! I can hear the exact words coming out of my moms mouth! I can never call dough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brush collections seems like the perfect gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of gift ideas!! I fully believe in that idea of giving a gift you would want for yourself. I actually have that apron and it is SO cute. The pillow made me laugh out loud, great find.

    Corbin
    decor-eat

    ReplyDelete
  4. That apron is super cute and love Fresh's Sugar Lychee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this mama could use a few of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas! So cool:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    Join my giveaway: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2013/05/firmoo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally forgot about mother's day. HOLLY, I THINK YOU JUST SAVED MINE AND MY MOTHER'S RELATIONSHIP.

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great finds! I love that apron.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the call your mother pillow...so awesome! :)

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with the sephora finds and the iPhone cover! So cute! Our moms sound very similar :-)
    Only mine doesn't read my blog lol...she's a little tech challenged!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these gift ideas, although my mom would probably rather buy me that pillow than me give it to her! She texts me just about everyday saying "I haven't heard your voice yet!" <3

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please be sure to include your info so I can visit your blog as well. If you would like to follow, I would love to follow you right back! xx -holly foxen wells

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...