glamourmash

Thursday, June 13, 2013

LET'S LINK UP


Hello friends and lovers. If you would like to exchange links with me, shoot me an email at holly@glamourmash.com. I'd love to add more fabulous blogs to my Link Love page and give my fave blogs some added exposure! Please let me know when you've added my link so I can add you too!

This is more than just trading links. This is about building relationships with my readers and fellow bloggers. Let's be BBF's (Best Blogging Friends)!

P.S. The rad Dino Planter featured in the above photo is from Etsy Shop Seller BoyGirl Tees. I want one in my windowsill stat, both to scare me and inspire me. Check them out HERE.


4 comments:

  1. What? Can't believe I've never done this link love. Will inboxand you are indeed listed on my sidebar of blogs we love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love for you to add the link to my new url/blog name. thanks love! oh and that dino is pretty fab :)
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never exchanged links but it's a great idea to have more BBF as you say :)
    PS: this pink dino is really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous idea! i'm fairly new to the blog world but i really love all of the love that is shared in the community. there are so many inspiring and wonderful women out there and i hope to inspire others. or at least make them smile a few times a week.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please be sure to include your info so I can visit your blog as well. If you would like to follow, I would love to follow you right back! xx -holly foxen wells

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...