glamourmash

Monday, November 18, 2013

Glam Blogger Meet-Up at emma jane in San Diego

I had SO much fun throwing the "Glam Meet Up" and shopping event for the SD Style Bloggers Network along with Paulina from Lil Bits of Chic on behalf of my client, emma jane


In addition to mingling with over 35 local San Diego fashion and lifestyle bloggers and vloggers, guests were treated to a fabulous trunk show by Love Tatum Jewelry, personal styling sessions and a presentation of “Fall Fashion Looks.” 







We also served up some decadent goodies from local cafe, Voila. Their spicy gazpacho shots and whipped honey goat cheese on endive were epic. I made a meal out of the gazpacho shots alone.


We also poured some delicious “Skinny Cocktails” from superfood vitality bar, Beaming. Seriously, the Beaming "Skinny Cocktail" was so amazingly good. Simple ingredients of mint, cucumber, pineapple and jalapeƱo were mixed into a heavenly cocktail that the ladies loved! My partner, Stephanie, and I were playing bartenders all night and people came back for seconds and thirds of these cocktails! Plus, who does;t love a strong pour? (We are good at that… wink wink)




Here is a shot of the owners, Jenn and Jess and my partner, Stephanie, and I. We seriously can't wait to throw another fun event at emma jane!


I may or may not have walked out with a few of my very own emma jane bags… 

Until next time,



2 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun time! Next time I think you should include some OC bloggers as well ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please be sure to include your info so I can visit your blog as well. If you would like to follow, I would love to follow you right back! xx -holly foxen wells

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...